How do I know if my air ducts need to be cleaned?
There can be a few tell-tale signs that your air ducts require cleaning, here are a few things we'd recommend to look out for:
- Dust or even mould showing on the grills or diffusers.
- Unusual smells/odours coming from any of your AC Units.
- Filter Icon showing on your thermostat indicating that your filters are dirty or blocked.
- Dust and debris blowing through into your home.
- AC units not performing as well as they have been previously.
How often should I have my air ducts cleaned?
We recommend having your AC ducts cleaned yearly. Having regular cleaning can work as a preventative measure to reduce any costly maintenance bills and can also indicate any issues that could potentially lead to a breakdown of the AC unit itself. We also recommend a minor service every 3-4 months to clean the filters and outdoor units, this can improve your cooling in between duct cleaning services.
Should you clean home air ducts?
Cleaning your air ducts is very important, especially with how reliant we are on them in Dubai. Without regular servicing your AC units can stop cooling, or even worse, break down completely, which could lead to costly maintenance bills that could have potentially been avoided.